DATA AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Enki is a team of professionals in IT with great disposition. Enki offers different consultant profiles according to the multiple needs of Data and Information Management. Our technical skills and expertise in several verticals allow us to offer professional services in the following key points:
Our team has participated in definition of Business Requirements, Strategic Planning with long and short term objectives. Enki is always working and aligning projects to Business Plan.
We have implemented our BI projects using best practices to solve multiple issues in management for lifecycle of data, data classification and master data.
Our experts has supported in determination of assets inventory, definition of KPIs and indicators, assignment of the data owners, taking care about correct data classification and applying different techniques of data quality to cover different business perspectives.
Using knowledge and expertise in different DWH vendors, Enki Team is always designing data models fitted to customer requirements avoiding Performance, Scalability and Stability issues. Our experts analyze key factors to find the best option to align BI Tools and DWH rules.
Customers goals with our support are connecting solutions, data geeks and normal people. Next keystones give us some examples about added value delivered:
- Migration from any BI tool to another without redesigning data models (also known as physical schema).
- Avoiding tasks, roles or projects duplication.
- Using master data to speak the same language at all levels and crossing different business areas.
- Profiles and User Roles aligned to company policies.
- No dependencies in a database engine with an scalable and flexible data model.
- Customers learning and implementing industry trends in terms of Data and Information Management.
Some DWH/Database engines that we know: